Matt returns back to our city of Thursday afternoon after his 10-day trip to the Southwest. The first week was a bit rough, but this week has been great! He and his friend have really enjoyed exploring business opportunities there and have met some great people that have been very helpful along the way. I'm excited to hear more of his stories when he returns!
Around here, it is the first week of school, so campus is booming again! It's a great change... even waiting in long cafeteria lines is no big deal after 2 weeks of a deserted campus! Even though it is the first official week of class, most of my classes do not begin for another couple of weeks. So I've really enjoyed the extra time I have to catch up with students from last semester. It is great to see them again, and I'm looking forward to meeting my new students soon!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Things Looking Up
Posted by
The Dunns
at
8:44 AM